<<Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows Mobile (R)>>
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows Mobile (R) is aimed at helping Pocket PC and Smartphone developers add text-to-speech functionality to their applications.
Listen to voice demos below:
* Please contact us for 10 more voices in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Additional voice demos:
Please choose a voice, enter text below, and hit "Synthesize the Text":
With Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows Mobile (R):
- Software developers can use a standardized and easy to use API with various Windows CE speech engines;
- Software developers can program in their language of preference: C/C++, or eVB, VB.NET, C#, and Java (eVB and Java through a C DLL);
- Software developers will be able to test or debug their text-to-speech enabled applications in the eVC++ 4 emulator, directly onto the device or using Windows (R) Device Emulator v1.0 or higher;
- Software developers will have access to detailed API documentation and samples;
- Software developers will surpass the complexities of the various speech engine APIs through a simple interface like this:
InitDFTTSEngine( hWnd, NULL,NULL );
DFTTSSpeak( hWnd,"Testing the Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows Mobile.",-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,DFTTS_TEXT_TYPE_PLAIN );;
- Software developers will get 24-hour telephone Developer Support.
Select your choice below: