Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows (R), Mac OS X and Linux is aimed at helping software developers add text-to-speech functionality to their applications.
* Please note that all Microsoft (R) SAPI 5.x and Mac OS X Speech Manager compliant voices are supported by the SDK.
Therefore, any language could be practically supported.
Officially supported programming languages:
Microsoft (R) Windows
||Visual Basic 6
Mac OS X
Listen to voice demos below:
* Please contact us for 10 more voices in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Additional voice demos:
Please choose a voice, enter text below, and hit "Synthesize the Text":
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK (DF TTS SDK) is the only true OS native
(no COM/ActiveX, no client-server, etc overheads) cross-platform provider-independent technology that
provides standardized and unified API's for the implementation of the conversion of text data into speech.
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows (R), Mac OS X and Linux supports:
- 9 languages and over 100 voices;
- C++, Objective-C, Java ™, VB.NET, C#, VB 6 (all officially supported);
- Speech synthesis and control through a unified API;
- Audio file generation in numerous audio formats;
- Speech synthesis events (speech progress, audio generation completion);
- Unified simplified native API calls. Example:
DFTTSSpeak(0, 1, "David", -1, 1033, "Testing the Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK.", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, DFTTS_TEXT_TYPE_XML,-1);
DFTTSExportToFileEx(0, "Paul", 1, 1033, "Testing the Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK.", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, DFTTS_TEXT_TYPE_XML, "test.wav", 0, "", -1, -1);
With Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows (R), Mac OS X and Linux Software Developers:
- can use a standardized and easy to use API with various speech engines (9 languages and over 100 voices);
- can program in their language of preference (through an OS native interface): C++, Java ™, VB.NET, C#, VB 6 (all officially supported);
- will be able to use most compilers and IDE's for building of their applications;
- will have access to detailed API documentation and samples in all supported programming languages;
- will get 24-hour telephone Developer Support.
Select your choice below: