Digital Future specializes in developing human voice computer synthesis software (text-to-speech software).
Providing exceptional voice quality through our partners from AT&T (R) and NeoSpeech (a VoiceWare subsidiary), we strive to
utilize these cutting-edge voice technologies to the fullest, implementing computer and software automation that greatly enhances and
complements them. Our success with our text-to-speech product, TextSpeech Pro, has proven that the unique technological principals and wide features
of the voice synthesis system that we provide are highly valued and unique. Below is a list of features and software highlights.
TextSpeech Pro is a professional text-to-speech software product, proudly awarded "The Best Text-to-Speech Software in the World".
*** Do not get fooled by other "similar" software! TextSpeech Pro is the highest quality and the most feature-rich text-to-speech software on the market used by many Fortune 500 companies! ***
TextSpeech Pro is voted the most powerful, easy to use text-to-speech software on the market.
Utilizing text-to-speech voices of exceptional quality, with TextSpeech Pro you can:
- Synthesize text-to-speech from any document format (text, Microsoft Word, PDF, Microsoft Excel, RTF, etc) using a variety of voices and languages;
- Read web pages and emails using integrated text-to-speech tools;
- Export the synthesized speech from documents to a variety of audio file formats in three modes (quick, normal and batch);
- Create and modify conversations, bookmarks and pauses (silence breaks) in a document using an advanced text-to-speech editor;
- Modify speech properties (voice, speed, volume, pitch, word highlighting) and speech entities (bookmarks, conversations, pauses) on the fly;
- Extract text from scanned documents and convert it to speech or audio files;
- Create custom pronunciations using a universal correction system;
- Save the created documents with all specified voice settings and entities (voice type, pitch, speed, volume, bookmarks, conversations, pauses, word highlighting) for future use;
- Pause, resume or stop the speaking voice;
- Tune the speech output using standard XML tags;
- Externally run a command-line tool synthesizer (text-to-speech and text-to-speech audio);
- Use a fully featured document editor with many text processing features (text manipulation, spell checker, print and print preview, find and replace, go to line..., customizable fonts, zoom capabilities, and document properties view);
- Mark copied text to be automatically transferred and converted to speech;
- Access previously used documents from a high-capacity document history;
- Utilize a rich and fully configurable user interface (UI) equipped with customizable window docks, toolbars, a multi-tabbed document interface and a layout-saving framework;
TextSpeech Pro is powered by the world's best technologies of:
Listen to voice demos below:
All supported languages:
|French (Parisian and Canadian)|
* Please contact us for 10 more voices in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Cepstral voice demos:
Please choose a voice, enter text below, and hit "Synthesize the Text":
*Note: If you wish to obtain any of the Cepstral voices, you need to obtain any of the standard software versions listed here and then you can easily add the Cepstral voices from your account.
Screenshots of the software:
TextSpeech Pro is perfect for all personal and business text to speech needs like having the computer read your e-books, documents, web pages, news, emails, converting the generated speech to audio files and playing them back and more. It can read and speak all most common document types like text, PDF, MS Word, RTF (rich text format) documents, web documents (HTML, XML, etc.) and others.
Click "Buy Now" to get the powerful and easy-to-use TextSpeech Pro software: