Digital Future specializes in developing human voice computer synthesis software (text-to-speech software) for Desktop and Mobile computers (currently Windows Mobile Classic (Smartphone)).
Providing exceptional voice quality for mobile devices, we are able to offer the most powerful text-to-speech software for Windows Mobile Classic (Smartphone) on the market.
Listen to voice demos below:
Additional voice demos (currently David supported):
Please choose a voice, enter text below, and hit "Synthesize the Text":
With TextSpeech Pro for Windows Mobile Classic (Smartphone), you will be able to:
- Synthesize speech from web and textual documents (text, HTML, etc.);
- Browse to Internet using a feature-rich web browser and listen to any web page being converted to human speech;
- Export text to a variety of audio file formats;
- Use a text editor to convert typed text to speech and then save the created documents for future use;
- Modify voice properties like voice type, pitch, speed, volume, pauses between sentences, etc.;
- Pause then resume the speaking voice;
- Further tune the speech output using standard XML tags;
- Instruct the program to speak only certain parts of a document;
- Instruct the program whether to highlight the words while the speech is in progress;
Click the "Buy Now" button to obtain the software or read further if you need more information.
More Screen Shots of TextSpeech Pro for Windows Mobile Classic (Smartphone):